User Pool Weight
Solster’s tiered system will help determine the user pool weight for guaranteed token allocation in a fair and decentralized manner.
The tiered system is designed to determine the guaranteed allocation for every participant available in the pool. It’s a fair, decentralized process of determining the pool weight of the allocation for the specific participant.
- Tier 4: Giga – 49% Pool Weight (75,000 Staked STR OR 64,000 Staked STR-LP)
- Tier 3: Mega – 29% Pool Weight (50,000 Staked STR OR 44,000 Staked STR-LP)
- Tier 2: Micro – 14% Pool Weight (26,000 Staked STR OR 22,000 Staked STR-LP)
- Tier 1: Nano – 8% Pool Weight (14,000 Staked STR OR 12,000 Staked STR-LP)
- Tier 0: Pico - Custom Pool Weight (2000 Staked STR OR 750 Staked STR-LP) (no guaranteed allocation)
Note: Changes can be made to the staked token requirement for Tier eligibility in the future. The changes will depend on the STR token price.
Post-initial launch, Solster plans to enhance its tiered approach. The improvement is to offer more incentives for long-term Solster supporters.
We are looking to make possible changes in the future to ensure the Solster ecosystem is easily and fairly available to every participant. Our main goal is to tailor the platform for long-term supporters.
The fund allocations for each tier depending on the pool weight.
All the members of any given tier will have an equal proportion of the entire raise. This is based on the pool weight for a given IDO.
Let’s take an example to understand the mathematics behind it:
Suppose there are 200 Stakers in Nano, 100 Stakers in Micro, 50 Stakers in Mega, & 25 Stakers in Giga. The pool weight (8% base weight) based shares of raise:
- Nano = (8/8) 200 = 200
- Micro = (14/8) 100 = 175
- Mega = (29/8) 50 = 181.25
- Giga = (49/8) 25 = 153.13
Token Supply = 1,000,000 & Total shares = 709.38
Then, share for each pool = 1,000,000/709.38 = 1409.68
The token allocation for each member in each tier will play out like this,
- Nano = (8/8) (1409.68/share) = 1409.68
- Micro = (14/8) (1409.68/share) = 2466.67
- Mega = (29/8) (1409.68/share) = 5110.09
- Giga = (49/8) (1409.68/share) = 8634.29
We can represent this mathematically as well. Here’s the amount an individual is given in tokens:
Here’s the amount an individual is given in tokens:
- i = Individual in a tier
- n = Total Individual in a tier
- T = Token Raise for a given IDO project
- P (i) = Pool Weight multiplier for the individual i belongs to
- C (i) = Contribution each individual is given in tokens
Governance & Voting System
Governance has a team of prominent members. They have the highest STR tokens staked in the platform.
The higher the STR tokens being staked by the use, the higher the chances of being elected into the Governance team. They’re involved in big decision-making processes and ensure the decisions are implemented at the same time.
They are given the voting power to select IDO projects. It comes through the Solster launchpad program.
The projects are screened and cleared by the Solster team and partners before the government takes over them. Once they have reviewed the IDO project, they reach the conclusion on consensus voting. They also give votes in selecting and rejecting the project to launch.