Solster Public IDO - FAQ
Solster Public IDO FAQ
1) When is public IDO for Solster?
2) What is min allocation and what is vesting period for public round?
- Min allocation: 200 USDC
- Vesting Period: 30% tokens on 23rd September and 10% weekly thereafter.
3) Who can participate in Public IDO?
- Anyone who whitelisted can participate in public round.
4) How can I do whitelisting?
5) Is there any KYC for public round?
- NO. There is no KYC for public round.
6) When Solster will be listed on exchange and trading will start?
- Solster will be listed at BITMART exchange with STR/USDT pair on 24th Sep 2021 10:00 AM (EDT), Decentralised exchange listing will be announced before 23rd Sep 2021.
7) When Airdop token will be distributed?
- Airdrop token will be distributed between 23rd Sept to 24th Sept 2021.
8) When will whitelist close?
- It will be closed on Friday, 17th September at 1:30 PM UTC.
9) Will you do token burn?
- Yes, STR token burning will take effect at the end of the second quarter of 2022.
10.) What is listing price of $STR?
- Listing price is depends on multiple parameters, but it will be $0.065 or more. Stay tuned for update.
11.) What currency will be accepted?
- SPL USDC
12.) Solster Comparision with Competitors
13) Solster Finance Project Overview.
What is Solster Finance?
Solster Finance Ecosystem
Solster DeFi Solutions
14.) $STR: A Launchpad Token With Unrivaled Utility